Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another one soon

I finally downloaded and edited the pictures from last sunday. They are in Photobucket waiting to be put in a slideshow, but I am trying to decide how to do it. There are nearly 70 pictures so I may have to do two seperate slideshows. The problem is the pictures are all from one place and I don't want to seperate them.
Are you all okay with watching a slideshow of 60-70 pics or will you fall asleep?
I want to get this up so Danny can see them.

I haven't given many clues this time, but Danny is gone. The ship left this afternoon. My boss was really nice and let me come in late since I went with him to Yokosuka at 5 this morning. Because I don't know how long he'll be gone and since he was home for nearly two months this time, I am taking it pretty hard. Honestly didn't want to go to work today, but I did. I also had reservations about going to a new bible study, but knew I needed to connect with other people.
Anyway, send Danny email and tell him to be safe and come home soon. As soon as we know whats going on with his schedule we can begin to work out our trip back home in just a few months. I promise to keep you all posted on that. Don't want to say anything until I have a better idea.

Much love from Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Boy can I read between the lines! I knew Danny was leaving soon.
    Keep going to work, the time will go by faster and you will feel better interacting with other people.
    Think positive, maybe plan your garden and surprise him when he gets back (unless he wants to pick out the flowers with you). I'm pretty sure he won't want to weed!
    Post the pictures so Danny can see them. We can always look at them in groups instead of all at once.
    Hope you enjoy the bible study as much as you have in the past.
    Keep busy, maybe try some new recipes with only yourself as the taster.

    Much love back at you from the good old U.S. of A.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete