Monday, February 05, 2007

A late update

Hey everyone.
Sorry it has taken me so long to write again.
I am starting my first full week at the elementary school today. It is hard because I know very little about what I am supposed to do and I am not very confident, but I am trying my best. There is a book here in the office called "Taking care of your child" that I am reading so I know I am doing the right thing when a student comes in with an injury.
While I am here doing nothing but still have the potential for work and am trying to find something to do, Danny has the day off so he is sitting at home watching the super bowl. I can't believe they get a day off for that! He seemed surprised that I didn't and I told him that children still have to go to school. The Super Bowl is not an international holiday!
English lessons are going well. I have one student I absolutely love. I love them all, but this one woman is so much fun and not so much work. It is just great to get paid to work with her. My other students do only semi-regular lessons, so I don't meet with them as often.
Well, gotta get back to work. I hope I can convince Danny to write something in here soon. He was talking about it the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment