Monday, February 19, 2007

Sad

I am sure most of you have had this experiance. You are typing an email and you accidentally hit some strange combination of keys and instantly your whole email is gone. Coincidentally you just happened to hit the right combination that has sent your message into oblivion, never to return. Just your luck it took you forever to write and it was pretty important.
Does anyone know how to get it back?
I have no idea what I did and I've tried everything I can think of. The page I was composing the email in is still there, but the little compose box is frozen which means I did quite a number on it. Really, I just wanna cry although I know it won't solve my problem. If anyone knows how to help, please don't hesitate.
That email took me a half an hour to write and I can never compose it quite the way it was before. The second time around never has the same heart to it, and this email had a lot of heart.

1 comment: