Friday, September 12, 2008

After the sweep

Not feeling much different... The whole procedure was very quick and not as painful as everyone made it sound. The doctor was gentle to me and it felt a lot like an internal exam. I've been on my feet the rest of the afternoon/early evening but it hasn't made a difference. I am hoping as the night goes on something may happen. The doctor said I am 1-2 cm dilated now, but that still leaves 8 more to go.
Well, I can't do a whole lot now. The nurse said "have lots of sex"! Danny seemed pretty amused by that. :)
If there is any change tomorrow I'll try to update. Otherwise it may end up just like today.

2 comments:

  1. Just remember, that was the advice they gave us too when Danny was a week late and he came out with his head Gumby shaped! Just kidding, whatever works! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny when I was very fat and very pregnant the LAST thing on my to-do list was sex.

    I hope the Sweep kicks in today, if not, maybe it wasn't meant to be.

    Keep dilating, and hope to hear good news soon.

    Love and hugs,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete