Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blah!

I was feeling hopeful yesterday. Starting getting some stronger contractions before going to bed and had more in the morning. I got up to move around some and get breakfast. As soon as I layed down on my side, they stopped. We walked for nearly 3 hours straight in Yokosuka yesterday, but all I'm having are those teeny little ones that are very inconsistent. It's pretty frustration. I decided months ago that my due date should have been tomorrow, so there is still hope. I would have been induced tomorrow, but there was already another gal on the schedule. I'm debating if I should call and see if it is open.
Danny left a few hours ago and is driving to the airport today to pick up his parents. Kinda sucks being alone down here, but Amy called and said she would be heading down today so it looks like I'll have something to do. I've been sitting here on the internet for about an hour just checking up on stuff. Apperently the reason I can't get internet in the stork's nest is because the router software is too old for Mac security. :P I can walk down to the park and have access to a few different wi-fi areas.
Well, no other information to give than that. I promise that when I do go to the hospital, I'm calling no matter the time so be prepared for the phone to ring anytime of day.

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding......we have all been waiting for the phone call......day or night!

    To bad that little girl can't make up her mind, I suppose she is going to be like her Mother (and Great Grandmother) just can't decide what she wants.

    Glad Amy is coming to visit that will help.

    (you don't really look like a Studibaker) Your behind is to small.

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question,
    what is your day like,what do you do?
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete