Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 week well-baby check

Melanie had her 2 week appointment today. I'll make this quick as she is sleeping and I should probably be doing something (or sleeping).
She weights 2.813kg (6lbs 2 oz) now. Her measurements put her in a low percentile, but that doesn't concern me. I have some special diaper cream for her diaper rash. I had a lot of issues with the hospital getting it and spent a lot of time there waiting.
The clinic gave me a questionnaire about my mental health and the pediatrician was a little concerned. Yesterday was really hard for me with Danny being gone, but I don't have time to wait and see if I adjust or things get better. I have an appointment with the family practice doctor here in Negishi tomorrow morning.
She has been really good today. There was a lot of waiting and sitting in her stroller, but she didn't fuss much.
I'll keep everyone updated after my appointment tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Dan & I were concerned about that too, having a house-full of people, then bam, everyone gone. I'm so sorry, sweetie, I sure wish we could have stayed longer. If there's anything we can do to help, please just let us know.

    I'm glad to hear Melanie's still putting on weight and being such a good girl for you. She comes from good stock, what can I say?

    XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Melanie is doing well.
    Sounds like you are being smart about yourself.

    Take care of both of you and don't be afraid to call someone even if it is just to talk.

    PS
    How is Mocha? long time no update on my grandcat.

    L/G/D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had been wondering when everyone was leaving. That's a tough one. I'm glad to know the Navy pays attention to how you're adjusting.

    Our prayers are with all of you, grands and greatgrands, too.

    Melanie is a sweetie. I'm looking forward to hearing more, seeing more pictures and meeting her one day.

    Love,
    Gramma T

    ReplyDelete