Friday, July 20, 2007

The book!

Now I get to start checking my mailbox everyday!

Dear Lori Kohlbeck,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Your order is now packed and ready to leave our warehouse. The details of your order appear below.
For further assistance, please email us at service@barnesandnoble.com.

We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting us again soon at http://www.bn.com

-- Barnes&Noble.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is packed and ready to leave our warehouse:

Bill To: Lori Kohlbeck
Ship To: Lori Kohlbeck, PSC 472 Box 136, FPO, AP 96348

QTY PRICE TITLE SHIP DATE
------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 $20.99 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)
ISBN:0545010225 Jul 19, 2007
------------------------------------------------------------------------
$20.99 Net Product
$4.98 Shipping & Handling
--------
$25.97 Total Shipment
$0.97 Credit Card
$25.00 Gift Card

Carrier: USPS



Don't anyone think about ruining it for me. It will probably take over a week to get here. They should have sent it a few days ago...

3 comments:

  1. I heard the rumor that Harry dies, how dumb would that be,she could never write another book and it would really make a lousy movie, who would want to go see it! I hope she is smarter than that. I read that most people that buy the book will turn to the last chapter before they read the rest of the book.....what will Lori do?
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My copy's on the way as well, but from Amazon. How exciting! I will NOT be reading the last chapter first, that would spoil the whole thing. My guess, however, is that Harry will die. That would prevent anyone in the future from resurrecting him, a la "Scarlett", the sequel to "Gone With the Wind". That was just sad.

    I just saw the latest movie, "HP & the Order of the Phoenix" this weekend. Good movie! Hopefully they'll start cranking the movies out more quickly, so the 17 year old Harry from the books isn't a 45 year old Daniel Radcliff in the last movie.

    Glad we share this HP mania, Lori! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here in Osan and just watched the movie myself. I was quite happy to see how good it was. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait for Lori to get done with the book before I can read it.

    ReplyDelete