Thursday, July 26, 2007

Even more about my lessons

So, just about everything was screwed up today. I was supposed to have a lesson at 1:30 but she sent me an email last night after I went to bed to say she wanted to cancel. I was waiting this morning for the gal who is giving me the new lessons to call me. Of course she never did. I called her at noon and she told me this group of students were going to go to lunch, but not all the students were going to be there (because she told them I couldn't come become of my lesson) and now I have to wait until next week -after this gal has already left for the states and I have no idea what is going on- to meet them. Now she wants me to meet some women at 9 tonight. I have a feeling that if students want to meet me at nine o'clock at night, they are going to want lessons at unreasonable times of the night.
Sigh... at least I have my Harry Potter book. What am I going to do when I finish it?!
Probably read it again!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm just now catching up. Dan & I have been playing in FL the last couple of weeks, sweet! :-) Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete