Thursday, July 26, 2007

Interviews are depressing

And the sad thing is that it wasn't even a real interview.
I was called by this English teaching gal to come meet a bunch of her female students at her house. They asked me a bunch of questions, including my age which sadly caries a "unqualified" stigma to it, and generally wanted to know about me and my teaching style. Then, she whisks me out the door so another teacher, a slightly older man with a Japanese wife along side (major brownie points), can get the same kind of questioning. I am doomed.
Now, to avoid depression, I will immerse myself into my Harry Potter book although it isn't exactly a happy book and I'll be depressed when it is done and I see who dies. :( Someone cheer me up. Maybe I could get a nice care package... hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the double post, for some reason the web site has not been remembering me and then when I put it in and hit publish I forget to realize that I will be posting again. Anyhow you get my drift!

    Have you completed your other care package? is the cat painted? Be sure and use their example and draw with pencil before you paint, it will really make for less mistakes.
    Gram

    ReplyDelete