Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mt Fuji Pictures (pt. 1)

Here they are! Danny and I climbed Fuji yesterday and had a blast. It was certainly hard and the high altitude and rain made things difficult. The pictures say alot. Here are my pictures. I've got Danny's too that I'll put in a later post.
P.S. I am sorry that so many are sideways. I rotated them but they still posted wrong. Can't say I understand why. If you click on the slide show, the slide.com show will open and all the photos will be correct.

2 comments:

  1. I like to use "view all images" it seems to work better than the slide show.

    What a shame the weather wasn't clear, I bet you can see forever.

    Thanks for travel tour.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just so incredibly cool. How long did it take you to get to the top? I can hardly wait to see the other pics too. What an awesome memory to have. Thank you so much for sharing with us. XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete