Monday, July 30, 2007

This morning's storm

This one is really scaring the piss out of me. It is right over our house. I know this because the flash and the rumble that was so loud I had to plug my ears came at the same time. I could hear the lightening rip through the sky and then hear the insane boom at the end. The tv signal died and it was insanely quiet in here. Then iTunes wouldn't play so I almost started screaming at my computer so I could get another sound beside rain and thunder. Ugh, finally got it to work. Now I think I'll go get my iPod and headphones so I can drown out some of the sounds. Oh, and my book too.

3 comments:

  1. Stay inside. Sounds like a good idea.

    I suggest unplugging all electronic equipment so they don't get an electrical surge that can burn them up.

    and stay off the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice Dad!!
    It looked like Flash Lightening and not Chain Lightening. Flash doesn't usually hurt you.
    Neither will Thunder, but I know you hate it just the same. As long as the ipod isn't pluged in to electric current I guess your safe, otherwise you may end up with curly hair! (and no ipod).

    What did Mocha do?

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds as if you lived through it though. Did all your electronics as well? :-)

    ReplyDelete