Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Brownies :)

Danny hasn't had to eat any brownies. Well, at least not any of mine. I don't have a bowl, a wisk, flour, cocoa, or just about anything else that I'd need to make brownies.
I am glad to know that Danny wrote a post though. Most of you knew before I did. I know everyone likes hear what I write, but I am sure he could be more entertaining to read by far!
Not much to write here though. It is too hot to leave the house. I think we're sitting at 95 degrees today. The humidity has gone down dramatically though. And the typhoon is not going to hit, even though the Navy made a humongous deal about it. Thats what they're good for.
Making friends with some other navy wives. We went to Chinatown yesterday. It was great to just go out with some girls. I mean, I love to explore with Danny but its great to be a little more independent sometimes too.
Hope you all had a great labor day weekend. Talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. No, Danny doesn't tell us anything. Just what we need to know! We want gossip and information!!
    (Although it was good to hear from him). Did you ever get any dishes from the 1000 Yen store? Have you been able to price groceries, can you buy things cheaper (food) at the commisary than outside the base?
    I would imagine if a typhoon had been coming, the Navy might have moved all the ships out of the harbor.
    Weather here was high 80's again this week, but the night temperatures are in the mid fiftys, comfortable to sleep.
    You might as well come back, I still am way behind on reading my library books and an not getting anything done-------can't blame it on you-----drat!!!!

    ReplyDelete