Monday, September 04, 2006

Hello Everyone!

Hey there. I figured with Lori typing so much, I should contribute at least a little. Anyway, I want to start off with saying that I can' t eat Udon noodles anymore after having the ones from Kana's hometown. They were that good! Anyway, life has been one big blur since I left the states to come here to Japan. Now that Lori's here it makes things better, but I'm still spending a lot of time on the ship. Nevertheless, it is productive as I'm spending my time learning. Thankfully, Lori's doing a great job taking care of things back home. Our household goods should be coming in soon and that should help to fill the house a little. Not only that, but we also scored a great deal on a bedroom set too that's coming the next day. Well, I should get back to studying (I thought I finished that when I left college...:-D) so have a good one everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you Danny. I can imagine how busy you are. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses, time goes by very fast. How many types of Brownies have you had to eat?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete