Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More feedback

Having a house without any furniture isn't any fun... I feel like a hick from Seabeck sitting in lawn chairs in my living room. Its better than sitting on the floor though.
As much as I hate spiders and would NEVER want one as a pet, I found something I hate more than spiders. Cockroaches. Yuck. They move way too fast and they are really ugly. At least the big spiders stay outside. And we're not allowed to have a bunny.
I don't know if an animal would add wrinkles in our marriage since I pretty much feel single right now. I am in a house by myself, eat and sleep whenever I want, hang out with my friends whenever I want, watch whatever I want on tv, the list could go on. Its better than college because I don't have to do any work.
I am going to apply for a job at the elementary school across the street. At least I wouldn't need a car to get to work. That would be a lame excuse to by one though, because public transportation here is so good. I have been to Yokosuka a few times by myself (it doesn't take that long) and may go to Yokota (the AFB) next week. Really don't NEED a car, just want the couch and the desk. My computer is set up on a tupperware tote in the master bedroom right now. (Random though... why do they call it the "master" bedroom?) I am going to beg the cable person to put a connector in the half bedroom so we can use it as an office. Americable tried to tell me that I had a connector in the spare bedroom, but they were full of bologna (as is every cable company).
Didn't think I could write this much, but I did. It has been a productive day on the internet. I am sure you will all hear from me again once I get internet on thursday, even if i have to sit on the floor in the bedroom that I don't even sleep in.

4 comments:

  1. HEY !!!
    What about Hintzille hicks living in there 5th wheel in there driveway with lawn chairs in the living room of the house and don't even use them. Sorry I never have had to experience cockroaches but I have been told I am very lucky that I have not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember Cockroaches love a damp environment, otherword in the kitchen or bathroom. They also love to hide behind a refrigerator. Get some spray and do those areas first. You can also buy a product that they will eat that kills them. I have never tried this but it would be worth a shot.
    They call it the master bedroom, because they never asked a Navy wife who sleeps there most of the time.
    How long did it take your mail to get there?
    I thought you already got all your furniture? Be creative, sounds like the tote is a start.

    Things will come together, it just takes time.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the repeat. The blog tried to tell me I was Larry and wouldn't let me sign in, so i had to do it again, and when I published, low and behold it had reacognized me------go figure!
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they call it the master bedroom because they KNOW that it is the Navy wife who sleeps there most of the time. (^o^)

    ReplyDelete