Thursday, September 14, 2006

Calling us

I purchased a phone number through skype today. You can call us and it will be free if you live in western washington. I believe you will be charged normal long distance rates if you don't. Don't quote me on that!
Our phone number is (360)312-7617. Please email me before you call. Also, if you download skype's free software, calls in and out are free to all skype users. (I sound like I am trying to advertise the company!) If you already have skype, our user name is danandlori617.
Also, like I promised, here is how to call my cell phone in case of an emergency. Dial 81 (the country code) plus 0909 (the area code) and 345-5318. So all together it is 81+0909+3455318. You can also send email to my phone: rainsongs@ezweb.ne.jp. No one has any excuse for not talking to me.
(I'd like to set up a time to talk to my dad this weekend, so if someone *grandma* talks to him before he reads this, please let him know. I'd like to talk to everyone else too, but you have to understand the order! If you wanna call me, email me and I'll set up a time. I am unavailable tomorrow afternoon, most of saturday, and monday afternoon (in Japan time) just as a heads up. If you tell me a time, I'll let you know if it works. Sorry, no one is important enough for me to get up at 2 am!)

2 comments:

  1. IMPORTANT UPDATE: Skype would not work for me this morning when Dad tried to call me, but I finally got it to work by about 2:30. Anyone want to talk to me? Email me please. I wanna talk to people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would call if this thing didn't scare me to death. I think I could talk right through my new computer, but I would rather see your Dad do it first.

    You do know that if you talk to people it will just make you more lonesome and homesick? It always works that way.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete