Friday, September 15, 2006

A few random thoughts on a friday morning

Going to be busy the next few days and not sure how much I will write. Just wanted to input a few things before I got to work for the day (with my big cup of coffee).
I honestly cannot remember what people in Washington do when it is in the high 60s/low 70s. Change to sandels... wear a t-shirt. Here, I step outside and say to myself "oh my gosh, it is cold out here" and go put on a sweatshirt. I didn't think I would be wearing it until at least October! This is the weather we are going to have for the next few days. I am just greatful it is not as cold as it is in Seattle right now. I would freeze to death! Alright, so I am over dramatic, but give me a break. I am in a house alone; I have to create some excitement.
Please wish me luck. I am going to go write my cover letter for my application for the school job and turn it in today. It takes them a long time to do background checks, but I hope it won't be too long before I hear something back. Any tips on keeping in contact with the school and checking their progress as well as maybe proding them to give me the job? I hate to keep asking people because I don't want to bug them. I think I am qualified... Most tips I get for getting a job just don't work for me. Well, here I go anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment