Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lame pictures

My camera was on the wrong setting, but these are the only pictures I have so far to show. I have taken alot with my cellphone, which has WAY better quality than my digital camera, but I can't get them onto the computer. This will have to work for now.















Hope you enjoyed these. Have any questions? Trust me, there is no explaination. The only thing I can say is that we don't eat off paper plates or use plastic utensils anymore. In fact, I bought a beautiful 16 piece dinner set for $30 at the exchange. Yay! I love dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Kana made udon noodles (not sure if I posted any pictures of it) and the bought some "Japanese cake". Danny's was a dark chocolate cake (Japanese generally use darker chocolate than Americans. Mine was almost cheesecake like, but I am not really sure what it was. Almost like a pound cake. It had strawberries in it and other fruit on top. Kana's was more frozen with fruit and I believe Yuichi's was the same way. The other pictures were taken in Yokosuka by Danny.

    ReplyDelete