Monday, September 18, 2006

More pictures

These are of the inside of the house. The weather outside is gross, so I will take them later. (Especially when I get my garden better)
Bathroom. The towel are green, not brown.
Spare Bedroom. Where I am sleeping right now.
Spare Bedroom from other angle.
Master Bedroom (thats my "desk")
Our bed.
Master Bedroom from the other angle.

Office/Storage Room (for now)
The rest of the office.
Stairwell
Living Room
Living Room Bookshelf
From Living Room to front door

Cardboard forest, aka Dining Room
From dining room to kitchen
My kitchen!
The "Laundry room"
Outdoor pictures to come later.

3 comments:

  1. I will make a comment. Your house looks very nice. Clean and neat. I especially like the his and hers' chairs in the living room. You got to admit, not haveing a lot of stuff, including furniture, makes it a whole lot easier to clean! Was it just repainted before you moved in? It sure lookes a lot better than any of the government housing I had to live in when we moved to California in the 50's. I think you guys are really lucky (bugs and all).

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see spare room, Can i move in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a passport and $1000?

    ReplyDelete