Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All Done...

Well, I had my OOD Board tonight. All in all, it went well. I did pass, though the CO had some look-ups for me before he'll sign my letter. What that means is before I can stand the watch, there were a few things I have to look-up and solidify my knowledge prior to being actually qualified. What everyone told me was that they were confident in my knowledge, just that I was nervous, so it didn't come out. Regardless, I should have my letter here in another day or so.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, baby! I know you'll do fine on the brushing up parts too. Get the nerves under control and you'll blow your CO away! Love you, we're looking forward to seeing you in the next couple of months. (God willing!) XXOOX Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our congratulations also! Since I have no idea what you are doing....I can only equate this with a driving test only with a ship, otherwords use your turn signals and don't park too far from the curb.
    Sorry Danny, don't understand Navy talk. However, still happy for you, and yes just relax the hard part is probably over.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We knew you could do it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops.... the above congrats was from me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I didn't know who it was and thought it might have been Dee, but she just didn't type the two ee's.

    ReplyDelete