Saturday, September 15, 2007

Danny to SWOS

To those who haven't heard, it has been confirmed that Danny will be starting school in Rhode Island on October 29th (yes, my birthday). We will be there for three weeks.
I have no more details than that. He is trying to get leave after school, but I don't know anything about that either. Ideally, I think we'd be in Rhode Island until November 16th and then fly to Seattle for two weeks; leaving for Japan around November 30th or December 1st.
I promise to share more details when I get them.

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting....hum, I will be flying into Seatac on the 17th of November if everything goes as planned.
    I will not be coming in until very late.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very excited to see both of you again. So you'll be here for Thanksgiving after all, yay!! I know as soon as you know more, you'll let us in on it. Love you both! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sshh, don't talk about Thanksgiving yet! I thought about it but don't know if Danny will get leave and decided not to say anything. Let's keep that quiet for now. I don't want everyone to get over excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ssssh... your secret is safe with me. Wouldn't want to jinx anything! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that was the way the Navy worked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, please work in a layover in Chicago, even if it's just for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete