Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Customer Service

I just had to make a quick post to say that I am amazed by Old Navy's customer service. I got my package in the mail today and the regular jeans were too long, so I called to set up an exchange. Not only were they open at midnight (in California) but I had the nicest customer service rep. She was probably around my age and actually had a personality! She told me about her experience with the jeans and even asked me where we were stationed. I was really impressed.
I know most of you don't shop there, but I had to put this on the internet to let people know that I had a good experience. Too many times all we hear is complaints, but I want people to know that if you ever call 1-800-Old-Navy, you may talk to some really nice people.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a nice surprise to run across someone that actually understands what customer service means? It shouldn't be that rare, but unfortunately, it seems to be. Glad you had a good experience! XXOOX Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete