Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mocha

Just some info in case anyone asks. Although Mocha's appointment was supposed to be this Thursday and I was going to take her to Yokosuka tomorrow afternoon, it was canceled. The woman from PAWS called me today to reschedule for next Thursday the 5th. Luckily I wasn't too surprised because a friend had told me she needed to take her cat to Yokota because the vets in Yokosuka were going to be in meetings or something all week. I am a little frustrated they made the appointment without knowing that, but its just another week that Mocha doesn't have to be cut. Soon her day will come....
(wow, that sounds evil!)

3 comments:

  1. I love Mocha! P.S., chances are at about 95% right now that I will be home May 14th, so save some time for me on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we had our new (stray) cat to the vet, she looked for a spay scar and could barely find it; it is just a fine, white line. She said cats heal exceptionally fast and don't scar. ....and her's is covered by fur.... hardly fair.
    ;-)

    Mocha will do fine....better than her "mom" probably.

    Gramma T

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never had a problem with any of the cats we had spayed and we lived in the country were the cats wanted to go outside all the time. She will be fine and probably be very grateful to you for putting her out of her misery.
    I remember when I had Blackie spayed and they said take her home and don't let her run or jump for several days, I arrived home, opened the car door and before I could get the leash on she took off and ran into the brush chasing something and having a high old time. I about died, just sure I would be headed back to the vet........no problem, no torn stiches, and she healed beautifully. Mocha will do just fine, don't feel guilty and don't worry.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete