Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My job... again

I hate telling you all about my job because it keeps changing. The nurse came back yesterday, but doesn't want to work full time. She only wants 4 hours a day instead of six. The principal asked me if I wanted to work the 2 hours in the morning and I said yes. He looked into it more and said if I wanted to work a half day as a substitute, I would have to work 4 hours so he is trying to find someplace to put me. I thought I may get to work in the library, but the librarian said she didn't need any help. Now they are trying to find a new place to put me, maybe in the office or helping out a little in the classroom. Who knows what will happen. I'm still waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Yuck, don't you hate waiting for things like that? I'm still waiting on half my law schools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet they come up with something that will work as they need a nurse for the two hours in the morning.
    No matter you have your foot in the door and that's what counts.

    Good luck.
    Gram

    ReplyDelete