Saturday, March 03, 2007

News

Here it is. It isn't final. Danny and I are still planning on traveling to the states soon. It may or may not happen. Here's why.
Only so many people from the ship can be out of the country at one time. During the period Danny will take leave, there are schools going on in the states. They haven't decided for sure who is going so our chance to leave Japan is up in the air. That being said...
I went to the travel agency office today and bought some awesomely affordable tickets back to Seattle from May 4th to May 16th. I have the times, but that isn't important right now. I just wanted to let you all know what is going on. Hopefully it works out. We haven't been home in a while and would like to see everyone. I will keep you updated on how it is working out on our end and you can let me know when you want to see me (this is mostly referring to my friends)

3 comments:

  1. Well Jenn, Grandpa and I were really hoping you would be home for our B-days but I guess a few days late won't be so bad.

    Ha Ha
    Sounds great, hope to see you in May.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you will get some days "at home." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no !!!! does this mean I might have to give up my bed?

    Hope you can make it, but anytime you can come would be great. May is a great time to see Washington, then again who knows about this year.

    Being new to the ship doesn't put you very high on the roster.

    Think positive,
    Gram

    ReplyDelete