Friday, March 02, 2007

Wow

I saw this picture when I was checking local Seattle news and all I can say is "holy cow!"















I know most of you have seen it because it in on the news there, but I am so amazed by it (and I barely missed something similar about a year ago north of Marysville) that I had to post it on here for other people to see. This is what happens when people don't know how to drive properly in the snow. It is just a miracle that no one was killed.
Washington surely is being slammed with bad weather this year. Hopefully this is the end of it. If it continues next year, the DOT is going to have to change how they do things...
I feel bad for those kids who don't get out of school until the end of June.

2 comments:

  1. Poulsbo got snow and so did several areas north. We saw a few snow flakes but nothing on the ground. I guess it pays to live at sea level. Your Dad and Cheryl come out of the trailer every morning and kiss the ground, it may be cold but it's not white.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photo, Lori. I actually hadn't seen it.....heard about it on radio news and from others talking about it.

    We drove to Klamath Falls last Friday, and home on Monday. We managed to miss the worst of weather on the highways. Schools were closed just before we went and just after we came home.

    We did get some snow here, but it didn't stay long.

    Eloise/Gramma T

    ReplyDelete