Monday, March 12, 2007

Our weekend

Danny and I had a great weekend. On saturday we went to the Tokyo tower and took lots of pictures. I will include the story and the pictures all in one post. There really isn't a whole lot to say, but the pictures say it all.
Yesterday (Sunday) we did our regular church thing then I had choir practice later (I am singing in the Easter choir- Danny won't be here..) After that we decided to drive to Yokota. I didn't have Sierra's number and the computers in information weren't working. Amazingly we found their tower and their apartment without any trouble. (PS. Hi Sierra, I know you are reading!) We hung out at their place for a while then drove over to the Subway to get something to eat on the road. At this point it was almost 8 and we had a two hour drive back! Danny has to get up at 430 am. We wanted to stay longer, but we just didn't have the time. Next time we'll go up on a Saturday so we have more time. But now I have Sierra's number so we don't just drop in. Our decisions to drive up there always seem so last minute.
Hehehe, I got to try the Wii for the first time too. That was fun!
Usually when we are driving home we can't figure out which exit off the expressway to take, but this time we got the right one and it only took up 5 minutes to get home once we got off, rather that 20 or more. I was so happy I just about threw a party in the car.
Okay, so maybe not an insanely exciting weekend, but it was great for us.
Pictures to come later...
I have a lesson today and since Danny is home I don't want to spend my time sitting at the computer, it may take a while.

Oh, I forgot to mention something I found very funny. Danny bought a drill at the BXtra yesterday. When we got home he said he was a real man becuase he had bought his first powertool. Too funny - I had to share it!

2 comments:

  1. Just smiling and enjoying your weekend. It all sounds fun to me.
    :-)

    Gramma T

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Tim the Tool man would say;

    MORE POWER!

    Congratulations on your first power tool.

    Lori make sure to show Dan how to use it so he doesn't get hurt.

    Love you two
    Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete