Saturday, August 18, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I decided to just download the final two episodes of Grey's Anatomy and watch them tonight. Well, actually i was watching the second to last and Danny called me. Next week I will be with Kana so I will miss it on television here. Now all I have to say is "aaaaahhhh!!!"
You know, I really disliked Isaiah Washington after what he said when ABC fired him and I have never been that fond of his character, but now I am really mad at him. I didn't think that Christina and Burke should get married, but she was so upset it broke my heart. Oh, if Danny would have done that to me.... (I'll leave that sentence for you to finish yourself)
I think Calli and George's grand idea to have a baby is crazy. I know from discussing it myself that it shouldn't be something you just decide one day, especially after the marital problems they have!! Of course that is what makes it a drama aka night time soap opera.
I don't even have a clue about Meredith and Derek. I had the feeling that what she said to the wedding guests was meant for him as well. I guess we'll find this all out next season. Hopefully AFN doesn't wait 300 years to put it on here. Some of us are hoping it is popular enough to start showing before January.
One last thing... The writers of the show seem to know what they are doing. They know how to get "lonely housewife" riled up. Although I would never be so delusional to think that the story is real, I can understand the situations they are in and think how I would feel. Even if you don't watch the show, I am sure you would be amused to see me cry when something is really sad and yell at the people in my computer screen.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll admit, there've been scenes on GA that have made me cry too. I don't think I've actually yelled at any of the characters, but when Denny died, I felt it. I know, I need to get a life of my own! Like you though, I spend a lot of time at home alone, so why not live vicariously through some tv characters. Keeps us out of the bars, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out girls. I had a ex sister-in-law that got so wrapped up in the soaps she ended up going to a shrink! Like you, when I was first rmarried and alone alot (no kids) I watched a lot of soaps, we didn't have the evening shows then. I think "Dallas" was one of the first ones, and everyone watched it,...except me of course because by that time I did have kids!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete