Monday, August 13, 2007

Ice cream

Japan makes some strange things. Here is a website of many strange flavors of ice cream you can find here. There are some I'd try and others that would make me sick. I've actually had one kind too (I wasn't too adventurous- it was cherry blossom).
Some I'd like to try: curry, tulip, cheese risotto, persimmon and miso ramen.
I thought of some people when I was going through the list. Tracy, I thought you may be interested in red wine ice cream. The chili pepper and cold sweat ice creams made me think of Doug and Grandpa Harry.
Go to this website and see what grosses you out the most. 101 Frightening Ice Cream Flavors From Around the World

3 comments:

  1. What ...no Irish Whiskey ice cream.....which I would have to eat several quarts of before I could touch any of the other!! No thank you.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, you know I'd try wine ice cream, any day any time! I remember the, what was it, bean curd ice cream or something that you told me Kana ordered one time, ugh. How was the cherry blossom? It sounds good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bean curd?! Ew. No, it was red bean. That bean is a little sweet and is very popular in Japan. I like it now.

    ReplyDelete