Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pest control

Yesterday, I had a visit from the pest control guy. He filled in the gaps between the wall and my cabinets, sprayed in the kitchen and filled in floor next to the heater pipes (we have steam heat). He also sprayed a little outside, but did most of that last week. I also called the housing office after he left because he suggested someone fill in the gap below our front door. I didn't think it was a big deal, but whatever it takes to keep the bugs out. I've seen one or two little jumping spiders since yesterday, but I ignore them.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I sure hope it works and you don't have to take on any more mutant spiders! Spiders don't bother me as a general rule, but those puppies, no way! And I do mean puppies, the spiders looked to be about that size! :-) Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. I guess you have done all you can do at this point. I hope the spiders don't return, to bad really as they were feasting on the roches.
    Did you get a spray can that sprays 20 feet? Maybe for Christmas we can buy you one of the sprayers they use in orchards to spray the trees.
    I still think I should send over the great big spider, just to freak out the houseing people!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete