Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tired of Blogging

I know I have to tell you about last Friday still, but I am tired of writing on here all the time. Why do you all yap at me for once. Being in Japan makes it kind a hard to know what is happening in Washington.
Oh, I have a question first. We got a call on skype last week and I couldn't answer it. Does anyone recognize this number? 425-275-4130 I looked up in the reverse directory, but it an unlisted number. All I know is that it is a landline Lynnwood number. If anyone has a clue (which i obviously do not!) please let me know. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry don't no the number.

    In Wahington today we had the Watson picnic. Kind of rainy so we all sat by the garage under the canopy.
    Ate to much and everyone talked and I still can't hear with my new $2700 hearing aid. Grrrrr
    Grandpa and the boys played with tractor toys. I think your Dad and Mark had way to much fun.

    Grandpa says he thinks you should just buy some bunny slippers.

    "As the world turns in Washington"
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have a little journal, so whenever you're tired of writing in yours, you can read mine: http://isawsparks26.livejournal.com

    It's not very interesting, but...it's there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I'm back at work. Yippee. When I'm home, I knit or crochet and pet Snowphish. And THAT's why I don't have a blog. It would be very repititious. At least you do interesting things. ;-) Mom/Tracy

    ReplyDelete